On your journey towards a self-made celebrity on YouTube; you may have several questions that may pop up in your head. Questions like “How many subscribers on YouTube to get paid”? , “How to get paid on YouTube”?, and “How much money do YouTubers make”? are very common especially when a lack of enough subscribers and viewers may discourage you from creating content. But we’re not going to let you get discouraged. As the old saying goes “As you sow, so shall you reap”; it is all a matter of the efforts you put forth in order to reap the rewards. Moving forward, in this article you will understand simple and easy ways on how to make money on YouTube.
If a 6-year-old can crack how to get paid on YouTube by making $ 11 million dollars a year on YouTube reviewing toys; I’m sure you can nail it too! Thousands of people today make vlogs, short films, funny videos, and cute videos on YouTube on a continuous basis with the hopes of increasing their viewership and subscriber count. Quite a many of them are earning a decent amount of money enough to replace their daily job’s income. This means that you’re doing your dream job and getting paid for it!
Things To Keep In Mind For Getting Paid By YouTube
Basically, how much money you are going to make on YouTube depends on your channel itself, your location, and how much time you are going to invest in it. Here below, are a few things to keep in mind that’ll answer your question on how to get paid on YouTube:
- Video Views
- Subscriber Base
- Income Stream
- Affiliate Programmes
- Merchandise Sales, and
- Sponsorship Deals
If you’re looking for ways to earn easy money, do read: The Best Paid Survey Sites That Will Earn You Money
Looking for student accommodation near your choice of university and education loans without collateral? All you have to do is click on the banners on this page!
How To Get Money On YouTube Via YouTube Paid Partner Programme(YPP)?
Your answer to how to get paid for YouTube videos and how many subscribers on YouTube to get paid is, that you can only apply for this partnership once you’ve hit a minimum of 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 watch hours over the past year. How to enable monetization for your channel?
- Sign in to the YouTube account you want to monetize.
- Click the icon for your account in the top right corner.
- Click YouTube Studio.
- In the left menu, select Other Features > Monetization.
- Read and agree to the YouTuber Partner Programme terms.
- Create a new AdSense account or connect an existing one to your channel. (You need an AdSense account to get paid.)
- Set your monetization preferences
How Do I Track My Video?
Every time you learn something new like starting a website, or how to save money; you act towards it every day to track your progress. Likewise, when you start working towards making money on YouTube, you first keep a check on how well you’re doing. The secret to success for most YouTubers lies in the quality of the videos which should be highly engaging and appealing to people who watch them. Each view, like, and comment sends a signal to the YouTube algorithms that your video is appealing, and as a result, YouTube will send more traffic to your channel. In order to understand how to get paid on YouTube, it is essential to learn how to track your video and how YouTube analytics play a key role in doing so.
The above video will give you an idea of how to get paid for YouTube videos, how it all works and how you can keep track of your performance.
The Big Question: How To Get Paid On YouTube?
Here below, I have listed some things to do in order to ease the process of getting paid on YouTube.
- Optimize your YouTube channel: This includes working on your channel name, description, tags, design, trailer, playlists, and thumbnails
- Promote your YouTube channels on the web via social media; embed your links on your blog posts, create video marketing campaigns.
- Once your channel is activated, getting paid by YouTube will be a piece of cake for you if you become a YouTube partner. You can access a large variety of content creation tools and get an opportunity to win prizes based on the number of views you have.
- The number of video views do not affect the revenue earned. It depends on the number of clicks that your advertisements get. This is because of YouTube’s criteria for billing advertisers: a viewer must click an ad or watch the ad in full (10, 15, or 30 seconds) for you to get paid.
- Checkout YouTube Premium where you no longer need to rely on advertisers to create engaging or enticing ads to earn revenue. Creators are paid for YouTube Premium based on how much members watch their content.
- When your content goes viral, you will automatically solve the problem of how to get paid on YouTube by licensing your content in exchange for money. Because you’re a lot more popular now, TV outlets and media channels will reach out to you. That is why an appealing video creates more impact and more impact by default means more money!
We hope you enjoyed reading this blog on How To Get Paid On YouTube. If you wish to read more, UniScholarz has a few blogs that you may find interesting: