Any college education, including online learning, has its share of unusual encounters and knowledge that might change your life. Some students decide to study abroad to further enrich their college experience. Here are some motivational study abroad quotes to help you broaden your perspective and increase your excitement if you are thinking about doing so or are already in the process.
Study Abroad Quotes Cultural Exchange
Here is some inspirational study abroad quotes for students when they are fearing cultural exchange and need some motivation.
- “Studying abroad is about experiencing a foreign country — and the most beautiful, important part of a country’s culture is its people.” – Alexander Kolker
- “One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things.” ― Henry Miller
- “Nobody can discover the world for somebody else. Only when we discover it for ourselves does it become common ground and a common bond and we cease to be alone.” – Wendell Berry
- “It’s a big world out there, it would be a shame not to experience it.” – Jo Andrews
- “Cross-cultural learning and studying abroad can be transformative.” – Amal Clooney
- “Not all classrooms have four walls.” – Unknown
- “Study abroad is the single most effective way of changing the way we view the world.” – Chantal Mitchell
- “Simple exchanges can break walls down between us, for when people come together and speak to one another and share a common experience, then their common humanity is revealed.“ – Barack Obama
Study Abroad Motivation Quotes To Overcome Hardship
Moving to a new country and settling in can be difficult. You develop self-reliance because your support system is probably spread out far. You will experience difficulties and angry outbursts while you adjust to how things operate, including the healthcare system, grocery shopping, transportation, and similar things. In such circumstances, it is simple to become dejected, but it is best to develop an adventurous mindset and view everything as an adventure.
- “A ship in a harbour is safe, but that is not what ships are built for.” – John A. Shedd
- “We know that it’s not enough for us to simply encourage more people to study abroad. We also need to make sure that they can actually afford it.” – Michelle Obama
- “I am not the same having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.” – Mary Anne Radmacher
- “To travel is worth any cost or sacrifice.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
You might feel that you are not qualified to study abroad. You should be aware that you may overcome these sentiments, regardless of the reason behind them (fear of being by yourself, fear of not understanding the language, fear of not knowing how to navigate, etc.).
- “What we learn with pleasure we never forget.” – Alfred Mercier
- “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” – Nelson Mandela
- “Nothing Adventured, Nothing Attained.” – Peter McWilliams
- “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do.” – Mark Twain
- “And then I realized adventure was the best way to learn.” – Anonymous
- “Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.” – Neale Donald Walsch
- “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.” – Helen Keller
- “Take only memories, leave only footprints.” – Chief Seattle
Study Abroad Quotes For Travelling
Studying abroad will also allow you to afford travel, which is a significant advantage. You’ll undoubtedly be visiting a new location. You will still be productive during that time because it is part of your study time.
You might be able to explore the area on weekends and holidays, depending on where you decide to study abroad. Through your experiences and interactions with others, travelling is a fantastic way to learn more about people and the wider world.
- “Travel is never a matter of money, but of courage.” – Paolo Coelho
- “Once a year, go someplace you’ve never been before.” – Dalai Lama
- “Blessed are curious for they shall have adventures.” – Lovelle Drachman
- “The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page.” – Saint Augustine
Your door will be opened to intriguing chances by studying abroad. If you want even more freedom, you can think about doing so through a traditional campus programme while also enrolling in an online university.
There is no doubt that you will have a once-in-a-lifetime experience wherever you chose to study abroad and in whatever kind of programme you are enrolled. While getting your degree, you’ll experience personal, professional, and intellectual growth in ways you might not have even dared to dream of while also learning about a culture other than your own! It benefits everyone. We hope these study abroad quotes from world-famous people help you gain that inspiration and motivation to achieve your dreams!
If you liked reading this blog on “Study Abroad Quotes To Inspire & Motivate Students” then make sure you check out our other informative blogs linked below!
- Motivational Speeches For Students
- Tune Into Some Motivational Podcasts For Students
- Tap Into The Best Motivational Movies For Students
Get Personalised Counselling Expert
Get Personalised Counselling Expert