Higher Education With Scholarships in London
London is the business capital of the UK. The city offers ample career opportunities to students post their higher education. Students from all around the world come to London and this is one reason why the city is synonymous with diversity. Your expenses can be majorly covered with the help of scholarships in London that should help overcome your financial burdens. Moreover, these scholarships to study in London universities are easily accessible to bright and talented students.
Queen Mary University of London | Scholarships in London
Queen Mary University offers students funding for undergraduate, postgraduate, and PhD studies. These London university scholarships may cover your full tuition fees or a part of it.
Funding Your Postgraduate Course with Queen Mary University:
The university offers more than 30 grants to international students who want to study with scholarships in London. The best UK scholarships for international students offered by Queen Mary University of London are:
Chevening Awards | Scholarships To Study In The UK
Queen Mary University works closely with Chevening which is the UK Government’s scheme to produce global leaders. This is done by providing scholarships, awards, and grants to students and encouraging talented minds to study in the UK. Every year Chevening awards at least 2,500 scholars out of which a minimum of 80 belong to Queen Mary University of London.
This scholarship is for students who want to pursue their masters in any field of study. Students from all over the world except the EU and the USA can apply for this scholarship. The scholarship covers a full tuition fee, airfare grants, and living costs.
Eligibility and Requirements for Chevening Awards:
- This scholarship is valid for courses in Masters that last for a period of 12 months only. If you are enrolled in courses that are online or your course lasts for more than 12 months, you cannot apply for this scholarship.
- You must be enrolled in a masters program before applying for this scholarship.
Business and Management Postgraduate Scholarships
This is a merit-based scholarship offered to students with excellent academic performance. International students who want to study business and management at Queens Mary University London are eligible to apply for these scholarships to study in the UK. The value of this award is £3000 and every year, at least 30 students are granted this scholarship.
There is no separate application procedure for this. Applicants who have achieved a first-class honours degree (or equivalent) are eligible to apply.
Students must be enrolled into one of the following MSc or MA Programmes in the School of Management and Business:
- MSc Accounting and Finance
- MSc Accounting and Management
- MSc Business Analytics
- MA Creative Industries and Arts Organisations
- MA Heritage Management
- MSc Marketing
- MSc Management
- MSc International Human Resource Management
- MSc International Financial Management
- MSc International Business
- MSc Entrepreneurship and Innovation
If you are an international student who needs help with student accommodation or student loans, all you have to do is click on the banners in this blog.
Imperial College London | Scholarships in London
Imperial College London offers a number of London university scholarships to international students from Asia, Latin America, Middle East, and South Asia, the USA, and more.
Imperial College London – GREAT Scholarships
This scholarship is applicable to students applying for postgraduate courses in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Medicine. The scholarship offers a minimum of £10,000 to students who want to pursue a one-year postgraduate course in the UK. Students can apply to more than 40 universities in the UK with these scholarships to study in London universities.
Eligibility of Imperial College London:
- You should be a citizen of India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand and Mexico.
- Be available to start your course in either October or January intakes.
- You should already have an offer letter from your university for the course you want to study, prior to applying for this scholarship.
British Council Scholarships for Women in STEM
Imperial College offers 6 fully-funded scholarships to female students. The students who want to study in the fields of Science, Technology, Engineering, and Management.
Eligibility for Scholarships for Women in STEM:
- You should be a citizen or a permanent resident of either Venezuela, Argentina, Brazil, Columbia, Jamaica, Mexico, Cuba or Peru
- Be available to start your course in October/September intakes.
- Should not have studied at any university in the UK or should not have lived in the UK recently.
- You should also provide evidence of financial requirements.
- You should be able to demonstrate how this scholarship aligns with your future plans.
- You must agree to return to your home country for a minimum of two years after your course is completed.
London School of Economics – Betty MacQuitty Scholarship
Betty MacQuitty Scholarship is offering higher education with scholarships in London to female students who want to pursue their undergraduates at LSE and are over the age of 21. This is one of the best UK scholarships for international students that has helped female students from around the globe to study at a prestigious university such as LSE.
The scholarship covers the candidates’ full tuition fees and provides an annual stipend of £10,800 per year. The scholarship is only renewable for the following years if the candidate has maintained academic excellence.
Eligibility for Better MacQuitty Scholarships:
- You must be a female over the age of 21.
- You should be able to demonstrate a financial need.
- You must already have a letter of acceptance from the university prior to applying for this scholarship.
Find a property close to the university of your choice with UniAcco. With more than 1,500 rooms, we have accommodation solutions catered to your needs in all the top countries around the world.
We hope you liked reading our blog on Which Are The Top Scholarships In London. If you wish to find out more about scholarships for higher studies in other countries, the following may help you: