If you prepare ahead of time, you will be eligible to qualify for a variety of scholarships
for Indian students in Ireland provided by Irish universities and colleges before the deadlines. These financial aids are available to deserving foreign students to help them finance their education. They may be partial or complete payment, based on the criteria, course, and organisation. The Irish government, as well as other private and public institutions, have several scholarships and bursaries. When applying for any of these grants, make sure to closely read the eligibility requirements as well as the submission deadline.
Ireland Scholarships for Indian Students - Masters
Recently, the Government of Ireland declared a scholarship in Ireland for Indian Students worth €1,500,000 in order to attract more Indian students to Ireland. Individual colleges can also waive fees for certain postgraduate students or have grants through charitable endowments. You can learn more about these options by visiting the institution's website or contacting the Ireland scholarship team. The following is a comprehensive list of Master's scholarships in Ireland.
The Government of Ireland Scholarships programme provides 60 scholarships for top students for one year.
- The Government of Ireland scholarship provides a stipend of €10,000 for one year of study as well as a complete fee reimbursement of all tuition and other admission expenses at the higher education college.
- €4,000 - Sir Peter Freyer Special Merit Scholarship
- €22,000 - Postgraduate Fellowships: The Walsh Fellowship
- €9000 - Maynooth University Law Teaching Studentships 2018
- 100% Tuition Fee Waiver - Global Excellence Graduate Scholarship
- 100% Tuition Fee Waiver - Global Graduate Scholarship
- 100% Tuition Fee Waiver - V.V. Giri Global Excellence Scholarship
- 100% Tuition Fee Waiver - Centenary Scholarship Programme
- Dublin City University offers a grant that waives 25% of your tuition fee depending on your academic performance.
- University College Dublin awards scholarships ranging from €1000 to €4000 to applicants with excellent academic and extracurricular records.
- The University of Limerick grants €1000 to early entrants and another €1000 to candidates with outstanding academic records.
- University College Dublin and the National University of Ireland, Galway reward students' excellent academic and extracurricular records with scholarships ranging from €1000 to €4000.
- University College Cork awards students with an outstanding educational and extracurricular record a recognition ranging from €1800 to €2000.
- Dublin City University offers a high-quality scholarship that covers 25% of the fees.
- Scholars from Technological University Dublin and Maynooth University were awarded scholarships ranging from €1000 to €2000.
- Cork Institute of Technology provides €3000 to each student enrolled in the data analytics master's programme.
- Athlone Institute of Technology provides a €2000 enrollment scholarship to each student pursuing a master's degree in data analytics.
- The National College of Ireland is offering a €4000 enrollment scholarship for students pursuing a master's degree in data science, and Dublin Business School is offering a €1000-2000 enrollment scholarship.
- 100% Tuition Fee Waiver - MSc in Business Analytics Derek O’Connor Scholarship.
- 50% Tuition Fee Waiver - MSc Merit-Based Scholarship for International Students.
- 25% Tuition Fee Waiver - PG Kemmy Business School Scholarships
- €6,000 - The Walsh Scholarship in Law
- €6,000 - The Denham Fellowship
- €4,000 - PG Science & Engineering Scholarships
- €4,000 - The School of Law bursary
- €3,000 - Universitas 21 Alumni Scholarship
- €3,000 - UCD Student LL.M Scholarships
- €2,000 - PG AHSS Scholarships
Ireland Scholarships for Indian Students - MBA
- The Centenary Scholarship Program at TU Dublin covers half of your tuition costs.
- The MBA Entrepreneurial Scholarship is provided to students at Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School and pays half of their MBA tuition fees.
- The University of Limerick provides scholarships for Indian students in Ireland ranging from 1 to 3.5 lakh INR.
- Scholarships in the sum of €5,000 are available via the School of Business.
- Trinity College Dublin grants €5000 to MBA students focused on a high degree of academic excellence, extracurricular achievements, or societal service.
- MBA enrolled students with a high degree of academic success, extracurricular achievements, or societal involvement are awarded €3000 by University College Cork.
- Griffith College Dublin provides each recipient with a scholarship ranging from €3000 to €3500 upon entry.
- Every successful applicant receives between €1000 and €2000 from Dublin Business School.
- 100% Tuition Fee Waiver- the Achiever MBA Scholarship.
- 100% Tuition Fee Waiver- GMAT MBA Scholarships.
- 100% Tuition Fee Waiver - MBA International Scholarship
- 100% Tuition Fee Waiver - Michael Smurfit MBA Scholarship
- 50% Tuition Fee Waiver - International Irish Residents Merit Based MBA Scholarships
- €5,000 Taught Masters Alumni Scholarships
- €5,000 James Healy Masters Scholarship in Law
Ireland Scholarships for Indian Students - Bachelors
- For Indian Nationals, Dundalk Institute of Technology offers free housing for the whole four years of the UG programme. Approximately €20,000, plus a €1000 waiver on each successful submission, and academic merit is dependent on an 80 per cent grade point average in Grade 12, worth €1000.
- Waterford Institute of Technology waives 20% of tuition fees for students who have a minimum IELTS score of 6.0 or equivalent (with a minimum of 6.0 in each band) and a minimum overall grade point average of 60%.
- The University of Limerick offers a Bachelor's scholarship in Ireland for Indian students worth €6000 dependent on a 75 per cent grade point average in Grade 12.
- For UG candidates, NUI Galway provides scholarships in Ireland for Indian students ranging from $2,200 to $5,700.
- Maynooth University provides a variety of grants, from Sports Scholarships, Entrance Scholarships, Michael Osborne Scholarships, Music Scholarships, Intel Women in Technology Scholarships, among others, with prizes ranging from $1,200 to $3,440 per year.
Ireland Scholarships for Indian Students - Doctorate
- The Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Programme is an Ireland scholarship for Indian students 2020 for outstanding academics in all disciplines.
- The Employment-Based Postgraduate Programme is multidisciplinary as well, but it is delivered by employer relationships at particular universities.
- Enterprise Partnership Scheme co-funds researchers to bring their thoughts and ideas into enterprise
- The Ireland Homecoming Study Programme offered by the Technological Higher Education Association supports descendants of Irish nationals in order to pursue higher education at the Institutes of Technology.
- Walsh Fellowships provide grants for students in the Agriculture and Food Development research area. NUI Galway has a research applicant allowance of $18,300.
Scholarships Based On Country: Scholarship to study in the USA, Scholarship to study in the UK, Scholarship to study in Australia, Scholarship in Canada, Scholarship to study in Germany, Scholarship to study in France, Scholarship to study in Ireland, Study in India Scholarship, Scholarship in Netherlands, Scholarship in Uganda, Scholarship to study in the Singapore, Study in Kuwait scholarship, Scholarship in Japan , Scholarship in South Korea, Scholarship to Study in Spain, Turkey Scholarship, Norway Scholarship, Finland Scholarship, Scholarship in Italy
Know More About Study Abroad Scholarship in Ireland:
Ireland Scholarships For International Students , Fully Funded Scholarships In Ireland, PhD Scholarships In Ireland, Postgraduate Scholarships In Ireland, Government of Ireland Scholarships