BAN KI-MOON Scholarship, 2022 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Eligible courses. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Mar 2022. This scholarship is provided by MCI - Management Center Innsbruck and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 10,000 EUR . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
Supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) is a joint mission of the 8th UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon and MCI | The Entrepreneurial School. This scholarship under the patronage of Excellency Ban Ki-moon shall allow students engaged in the SDGs to study and develop at a prestigious university institution in Europe. The scholarship is applicable for the first year of the respective master program.
Current (or past) commitment to the SDGs
• Degree and nature of engagement / commitment
• Evidence provided
• Impact achieved
Future commitment to the SDGs
• Feasibility of the defined goals
• Match and congruence of applicant’s SDG focus and chosen MCI degree
• Potential impact of applicants goals
Value of the BAN KI-MOON Scholarship, 2021:
Along with the required documents like CV, evidence of language proficiency and proof of Non-European nationality**, applicants must include:
• A statement (approximately 500 words) that recounts the applicant’s current (or past) commitment to one or several SDGs including reference to concrete evidence / documentation.
• A motivation letter describing the applicant’s future goals in support of the SDG(s) and explaining how their chosen MCI degree will help them achieve these aims. The motivation letter should also explain how applicants would benefit from the awarded scholarship (financial aspects).