The Government of Andhra Pradesh invites applications for Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme 2019-20 from mothers or recognised guardians (in absence of mother) of students studying in Class 1 to 12 who are below poverty line. The key objective of this scheme is to reduce the illiteracy rate in the state. The selected candidates will receive INR 15,000 per annum for their ward.
The selected candidates will receive INR 15,000 per annum for their ward.
- Ration card
- Student's school identity card
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Name of school
- Mother's passport size photo
The scheme is open for candidates who fulfil the following eligibility conditions -
- The mother/guardian should belong to the BPL household.
- Irrespective of the number of children in the family who are studying in Class 1 to 12, the mother/guardian will receive financial assistance.
- The family should have a white ration card issued by the government.
- The mother should have a valid Aadhar card or have applied for it and verified.
- Children of the beneficiary must be studying in Class 1 to 12 at a government/ private aided/ private unaided schools/ junior colleges recognised by the government including residential schools /junior colleges.
- Mother or guardian must ensure at least 75% attendance of the children in their school.
- Parents and children should be the citizens of Andhra Pradesh.
- If child discontinues the study in the middle of the session of the academic year then he/she will not be able to avail the benefits of the scheme.
- State or central government employee is not eligible for this scheme.
How To Apply
Eligible candidates can apply for this scheme by following the steps mentioned below,
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Apply through the heads of the institutions in which the students are studying.