MPOWER Women in STEM Scholarship
MPOWER Financing
Deadline:  20th July

All Nationalities
B.Tech. (Bachelor of Technology),B.Arch. (Bachelor of Architecture),B.Plan. (Bachelor of Planning),B.Com. (Bachelor of Commerce),B.Voc. (Bachelor of Vocation),B.Sc. (Bachelor of Science),B.B.A. (Bachelor of Business Administration),B.F.Tech. (Bachelor of Fashion Technology),B.F.Sc. (Bachelor of Fishery Science),B.H.M. (Bachelor of Hotel Management),B.Des. (Bachelor of Design),B.Text. (Bachelor of Textile),B.Pharm. (Bachelor of Pharmacy),B.B.I. (Bachelor of Banking and Insurance),B.A (Bachelor of Arts),LLB (Bachelor of Law)
Canada,United States

Scholarship Overview

MPOWER Financing invites applications for MPOWER Women in STEM Scholarship 2021 from female students (18 years or older) pursuing higher education in the US or Canada. In order to honour the United Nation’s International Day of Women and Girls in Science and keeping with MPOWER’s commitment to empower high-potential global citizens to realize their educational aspirations, MPOWER has launched this scheme where a scholar can win up to USD 3,000.


The scholarship offers the following benefits to selected scholars -

  • One scholarship of USD 3,000;
  • Honorable Mentions (2): USD 1,000 and USD500


The following documents are required to be attached along with the application: 

  • Resume
  • A copy of transcripts (Or admission letter) 
  • Proof of citizenship 
  • A valid identification proof
  • Two brief essays


To be eligible, an applicant must: 

  • Be 18 years or older
  • Be a female candidate 
  • Be enrolled or accepted to study full-time in a STEM degree program at one of MPOWER’s partner universities for the remainder of the undergraduate study and/or for a graduate degree program
  • Have one of the following immigration statuses:
    • For study at a U.S. partner college or university: F1 visa status, Green Card holder (permanent resident) status, or DACA recipient status
    • For study at a Canadian partner college or university: permanent resident or Canadian study permit holder

How To Apply

Follow the steps to apply: 

Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and register
Step 2: Fill in the application form with the relevant details.
Step 3: Attach the necessary documents.
Step 4: Submit the application form.