Following are the terms and conditions for all scholarships, bursaries and awards, administered by UniAcco. All scholarships, bursaries and awards will be referred to as ‘scholarships’ herein. You must read these Terms and Conditions in their entirety before you accept your scholarship offer. When you accept your scholarship you are agreeing to and accepting these Terms and Conditions and agree to the requirements and conditions of your scholarship.
1. All correspondence between applicant and UniAcco will be operated primarily via email, with the option of telephone communication, based on UniAcco’s decision.
2. Any successful applicant may be required to show proof that they are enrolled on, or have been accepted on, an accredited university course, commencing studies.
3. UniAcco will make payment of the funds in one single installment, though we reserve the right to make payment in multiple installments, as we see fit.
4. The total value of the scholarship offered will be outlined in the official offer email. We reserve the right to offer any value of funds.
5. The scholarship funds can be paid into your nominated bank account, or by other means, to be discussed between UniAcco and the applicant. UniAcco reserves the right to make final decisions on how payment is made, and can withdraw the offer of scholarship if an amicable and realistic payment process cannot be reached.
6. The Scholarship funds can only be used for academic purposes which includes tuition fees, student accommodation, textbooks and equipment for academic purposes.
7. Scholarships are awarded based on established eligibility criteria. You must meet the eligibility requirements to receive your scholarship payment. The eligibility requirements for each scholarship are outlined on our scholarship page of our website.
8. UniAcco is not responsible for and cannot provide you with financial advice on taxation matters. The information provided here is of a general nature only and does not take into account your individual financial circumstances.
9. Providing false or misleading information is an offence. If UniAcco knows or has reason to believe that you have provided false or misleading information, UniAcco may reassess your entitlement to the scholarship and you will be liable to repay to UniAcco the total sum of any payments incorrectly made to you.
10. UniAcco reserves the right to cancel the Scholarship program at any point. UniAcco reserves the right to share your application with any company affiliates, including personal information such as your email address.