University of Oslo - PhD Fellowship in Neuroscience in Norway, 2019 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Computational Neuroscience/Brain Physics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Oslo and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, NOK 449,400 to NOK 497,000 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Degree: PhD
- Provided by: University of Oslo
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, NOK 449,400 to NOK 497,000 per year
Value of University of Oslo - PhD Fello\wship in Neuroscience in Norway, 2019:
- The successful applicants of the University of Oslo - PhD Fellowship in Neuroscience in Norway, 2019 will receive:
- A Salary between NOK 449 400 – NOK 497 000 per year.
- Favorable pension.
- Welfare benefits.
Click Apply Now to get the application form.
Step 1 : My profile (contact information)
Choose International format and enter your correct postal address in your home country.
Please make sure to enter your complete home address (and not address of your university):
- Address Line 1: Register your street address and number correctly.
- Postal Code - City: Enter both postal code / zip code AND name of city. Please also enter state/province if applicable.
- Country: Choose your country from the list.
- Mobile: Register mobile phone number with country code.
Click on "Save" to continue. You will then be directed to the application page.
Please note: If it is not the first time you log in, you must go to the "My profile" section from the top menu.
Step 2: My application
To complete the application you must choose/confirm the faculty and the level for your courses and list the courses you plan to take:
- Choose faculty and level: Choose the correct faculty and level (bachelor or master) from the menu. The choices available will depend on which exchange agreement you are nominated on (some students will have only one choice, others will have several).
- Enter list of courses: Write the courses you wish to take in order of preference in the box at the bottom of the page, called "Extra Information". Example: "1. ENG0111, 2. ARK2120, 3. NORINT0110", etc..
- PhD/Traineeship/Joint Degree: If you are a PhD-student, a traineeship student or Joint Degree student, please indicate this in the text box (by writing "PhD/Research" or "traineeship/joint degree" etc.).