Ireland is one of the most popular destinations for international students. One might credit the country’s rich history or its quality of education. Either way, Ireland is home to more than 40,000 students from around the world. Moreover, it becomes even more exciting to study here for a few more reasons. One of the reasons is that Ireland scholarships for international students are easily accessible. Every year more than 1,000 students from around the world gain scholarships to study in Ireland.
Trinity Business School Postgraduate Scholarships 2021
The business school offers scholarships for masters degree students in any field offered by the institute. Trinity Business School is associated with Trinity College Dublin for this scholarship. This offer makes it easy for students to gain Ireland scholarships for international students.
- The scholarship is offered to those students who demonstrate excellent academic performance. In addition to that, candidates must also demonstrate high involvement in extra curricular activities.
- Candidates should already be enrolled in a Masters course in Trinity Business School.
Value of Trinity Business School Postgraduate Scholarship, 2021
Scholars who have been granted this scholarship are eligible for partial funding upto 5,000 Euros or 50% tuition fees.
- Applicants first need to submit a complete application
- Candidates should already have a conditional or unconditional offer letter before applying for this scholarship.
- Submit the scholarship application form after getting the 8 digit reference code to : TBS.Scholarships@tcd.ie
Ireland Government Scholarship
The Government of Ireland Higher Education Scholarships is awarded to students with high calibre from non-EU countries. The Higher Education Authority (HEA) approves and awards funds to students who want to pursue a full time course in Ireland for a period of one year.
Looking for student housing near your desired university? Click on the banners now!
The Terms and Conditions of Ireland Government Scholarship are as follows:
- The HEA awards upto €10,000 for one year of study.
- This scholarship covers the students’ tuition fees, living expenses and other costs of living.
- The scholarship from the Government of Ireland will be transferred to the students’ Higher education Institute (HEI). The payment will be made in two instalments of €5,000 each.
- The Government of Ireland is expected to fund more than 60 international students for the academic year of 2021-2022.
- The scholarship is available for all fields of study and is subject to availability.
- The HEA seeks to ensure a gender balance for this scholarship
- HEA also encourages the underrepresented sections to apply.
Typical Candidate Profile
- Candidates must demonstrate excellent academic, personal, creative and professional qualities.
- They must possess excellent communication skills.
- Candidates must also be involved in extracurricular activities.
- Candidates should give a strong rationale for pursuing their studies in Ireland.
- They must also incorporate why this scholarship is a fit for their long term career goals.
- Applicants are required to have an unconditional offer letter or a conditional offer letter from their HEI.
- Students must first submit their application on the HEA portal.
- Application must reflect the candidate’s academic achievements, work experience.
- Applicants are also judged based on the content of their statement of purpose. You can learn how to write a personal statement for your university.
- Candidates must also have two letters of recommendation.
Are you an athlete? Even if you’re not but love sports and are interested in learning more about it, we have something you might love! Here are the Sports Scholarships In Ireland You Should Know About.
Central Bank of Ireland Masters Scholarships for International Students
This scholarship program is associated with Griffith College, Ireland. The scholarship is designed to attract students who are self-motivated. Candidates who want to start a career while pursuing their higher education are encouraged to apply for this scholarship. This scholarship helps students to gain experience and invest in their future. Students are moulded to become leaders and contribute in the development of society.
This scholarship provides a 4 year employment opportunity with contract and partnership with Griffith College.
Typical candidate profile
- Candidates should demonstrate the willingness to learn at every stage of life.
- A typical candidate should be a self-motivated individual.
- The candidate should also show how they will strike a balance between academics and work.
- Candidates should also have a minimum of two honours degrees.
Going to study in Ireland for the first time? We have some secrets to share with you. Learn about the Tips For International Students In Ireland.
Fulbright Scholarship, Ireland
Fulbright Scholarship has encouraged an exchange of students between Ireland and other countries. This is one of the most popular Ireland Scholarships for International students mainly from the USA.
The scholarship has a vision for the tenure of 2019-22. Their vision aims to include students from all backgrounds regardless of their race, gender, ethnicity or background.
Ireland Scholarships for International students such as the Fulbright Scholarship Typically include 6 field categories:
- Research Award – For studies in Bachelors, Masters and PhD. Provides upto €15,000 stipend.
- DCU Taught Masters Program – For Bachelors, Masters and PhD and the award varies based on the candidate’s choice of subject.
- Hugh Lane Gallery Curatorial Award – For Bachelors, Masters and PhD. Provides upto €20,00 stipend.
- RCSI PhD Awards – For Masters and PhD. This scholarship provides a stipend €170,400 for 4 years.
- Peter Real Analog Bernal Awards – For Masters and PhD. The stipend depends on the candidate’s choice of subject.
- UCD Taught Masters Program Award – For Masters only. Provides a maximum of €15,000.
Typical Candidate Profile
- Candidates must possess academic, professional and creative excellence.
- Candidates must demonstrate leadership attributes and potential.
- Candidates must demonstrate a strong rationale for pursuing their project in Ireland and indicate how the Fulbright Scholarship for Ireland program fits their long term goals.
Liked reading our blog on the Ireland Scholarship For International Students? Here are a few more articles that might help you find the perfect scholarship:
- List of MBA Scholarships In Singapore
- How To Apply For The ASEAN Scholarship Singapore
- What Is The ASEAN Scholarship For Ireland