Amalia Lacroze De Fortabat Fellowships are awarded each year to students with Argentine citizenship who are currently enrolled or have been admitted for graduate study at Harvard University. Awards are need-based and take academic merit into account. Priority will be given to degree candidates in fields that will enable them to contribute to:
(1) Argentina’s social, economic and scientific progress.
(2) the formation of public policies that strengthen Argentine democracy.
(3) Argentina’s academic and professional development.
Applicants are expected to return to Argentina upon completion of their programs at Harvard. Current and prospective Harvard graduate students should apply for consideration directly to the Committee on General Scholarships.
Candidates must apply to and be accepted by their school of choice at the University independent of this Fellowship application. Candidates do not need to know their admissions status in order to apply for this award. Admission to the University does not guarantee a fellowship award. Applicants must apply for this fellowship prior to enrolling at Harvard University. Students who are already enrolled at Harvard are not eligible. Fellowships are awarded for one academic year with the possibility of renewal for a subsequent year.
1. Contact the financial aid office at the school you plan to attend
2. Apply for financial aid through the school you plan to attend
3. Return here for additional resources you may be eligible to receive