National Institute of Urban Affairs New Delhi invites applications for NIUA New Delhi Intern - Research Assistantship 2021 from bachelor's or master’s degree holders. The fellowship is meant for a research project entitled, "Citizen-Centric Smart Governance (CCSG) - CDG - Living Lab". The selected candidates will get a stipend of INR 15,000 per month plus other benefits.
The selected candidates will get a stipend of INR 15,000 per month plus other benefits.
- Submit CV and cover letter clearly, mentioning the project’s name in the subject line.
- Additionally, submit the following assignment as an attachment (pdf/word file):
Please describe in 800 words “How India’s Cities can better Leverage Technology to Address Current Urban Challenges?"
The written assignment will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Adherence to the timeline
- Writing skills – grammar, clarity, structure
- Research and use of data/evidence
- Problem solving and reasoning
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold a Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in Electrical and Communication Engineering/Computer Science/Telecommunication Engineering/Urban Planning/Architecture/Economics/Development Studies or other closely related fields
- Be a fresher/recent graduate with 0-2 years of work experience
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Advanced skills in the MS office suite and data analysis-related software
- Strong analytical, conceptualization, and communication skills
- Good understanding of market research techniques and data analytics
- Familiarity in a multi-media presentation, graphics software would be preferred.
- Should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be adept at time management.
- Should be willing to work at the Institute on a full-time basis
Eligible candidates can apply for the associateship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and register.
Step 3: Fill in all required details and upload relevant documents.
Step 4: Submit the application.